PH7 ANTI – VIRAL SNOOD
SUPERIOR & EFFECTIVE PROTECTION AGAINST EXPOSURE TO COVID 19 VIRUS
MECHANISM OF ACTION OF SILVER AGAINST SARS-COV 2 (COVID-19) VIRUS
- SARS-COVID 2, the virus responsible for the COVID-19 global pandemic,
is a single strand enveloped RNA virus.
- Membrane proteins on the OUTSIDE of the VIRAL PARTICLE are RESPONSIBLE
for VIRUS INTEGRITY and FOR ADHERENCE TO HUMAN CELLS
- Proteins in the viral envelope have shown to be SENSITIVE to SILVER IONS (Ag+)
and Silver (AG 0)
- Inactivation of these proteins in the viral envelope RESULTS IN VIRUS INACTIVATION,
as the virus loses its ability to bind and enter human cells.
- While the mechanism of action of silver against viruses is a complex mechanism,
it appears that the First Step is Crucial.
In this FIRST STEP:
– silver particles and/or silver ions, which are Present In the Fabric,
INTERACT WITH THE VIRUS ON CONTACT.
– This contact DESTABILIZES the STRUCTURE of the VIRAL ENVELOPE,
CAUSING VIRAL CONTENTS TO SPILL OUTSIDE OF THE CELL.
– As the viral contents are spilled out, THE VIRUS IS UNABLE TO INFECT THE CELL.